Thank you for choosing Nusa Bali Spa. We are family spa pampering your body, mind and soul. For the consideration of others, you should:
- Consider to keep noise to a minimum and respect other guests’ privacy by speaking softly to reserve a peaceful tranquility ambiance.
- Children are not allowed in the Spa unless they are having a treatment or accompanied by an adult.
- Your time at our Spa should be dedicated to a complete relaxation. Switching off cellular phones and other electronic devices disconnects you from the mobile world and your busy day, to relax your mind.
- Our Spa services are strictly professional. Any inappropriate behaviours toward our team will not be tolerated, the services will be automatically discontinued and full payment will be charged regardless.
What Should I wear to a Spa
Your comfort during your chosen treatment is very important to get the best of the experiences. Please arrive at the Spa wearing comfortable, light clothing or a bathrobe. Our professional therapists provide draping to ensure your privacy. Disposable undergarments are available.
What Should I do to Book a Spa?
We recommend to book well in advance by Email, WhatsApp, Kakaotalk, Line of your arrival to secure your preferred date and treatment time. Please make the Spa receptionist aware of any special considerations when making your reservation.
Please note the timings of the Spa. Nusa Bali Spa is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day except Nyepi Day and New Year. Last treatment finishes at 10 p.m.
Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior 0r 30 minutes for a group start from 5 person to your scheduled treatment to unsure your experienced not rushed you and you have time to enjoy your ‘me’ time and avoid a reduced treatment time. A late arrival results in a shortened treatment to accommodate other guests fairly.
We know that things pop up, so we offer you the freedom to cancel your reservation at no charge up to 6 hours before your appointment. After that, we will apply a cancellation fee of 50% of your treatment cost. However, for cancellations with less than 1 hour notice, including missed appointments, the full price will be charged.
SPA reserve the right to deny anyone who is in bleach of our rules and regulations or whose conduct is offensive to other guests or employees or who presents a health and safety issue.
Spa During Pregnancy
If you are pregnant, please let us know how old your pregnancy is and ask what kind of treatment that suits you better and our receptionist team will accompany you.
We provide free pick up and drop off service
- Minimum 2 person for 90 minutes treatment/ person in ITDC Area, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Sawangan area.
- Jimbaran area, Kedonganan area Minimum 2 person for 120 minutes treatment /person
- We also provide free pick up from your hotel and drop to the airport afterwards for minimum 2 person for minimum 2 hours treatment.